top of page

How To Get Help

Oakland residents who have a household income at or below 50% of the Area Median Income and are experiencing a housing crisis can contact any of the three collaborative organizations for help, or call 211.

Legal Representation

East Bay Community Law Center (EBCLC)


- ask for housing intake -

EBCLC represents tenants in eviction lawsuits to keep people housed in their current apartments.

Emergency Financial Assistance and Supportive Services

Bay Area Community Services (BACS)


Catholic Charities East Bay (CCEB)


BACS and Catholic Charities provide emergency financial assistance and case management services to Oakland residents so that their housing is stabilized for the long-term.

See Frequently Asked Questions for more information on eligibility.

bottom of page